|Test your knowledge of the perfect tenses with this quiz. Answer key follows, or you can put your cursor over the red apple for the best answer.|
1. I still work for Disneyland. I __________ there for about five years.
a. was worked
2. When I got to work, Sandra __________ all the doughnuts.
a. has eaten
3. She asked me if I __________ the movie.
a. had seen
4. Will it __________ before you leave for vacation?
a. have repaired
5. He __________ back home since he moved here from Russia.
a. will have been gone
6. By 3:30 p.m., we __________ the preparations.
a. will have completed
7. Maria __________ with Jack when I talked to her.
a. had not speaking
8. The clothes __________ for some time now.
a. had dried
9. Last night he __________ before he fell down the porch steps.
a. had drank
10. I __________ since I came back from the library.
a. had had read
ANSWER KEY: 1.c., 2.b., 3.a., 4.c., 5.d., 6.a., 7.c., 8.b., 9.d., 10.b.